CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Time for WOYWW

Its ages since I posted on WOYWW, in fact when I checked back it was over a year, so its way time I caught up with everyone!

So here is a bit of my desk. I got the shelves recently from Ikea and they are great. I can hide things under them and I have a little space on top for placing things for photos - hence the piece of white card.

On the desk is part of a project Mrs Dunnit and I are working on for 2 scrapladies and on the shelf is a little clock I decorated last night with some Stampin' Up! papers and butterfly embosslits (it cuts and embosses them all in one). You can't really see in the piccie but the clock is spotty on the front but the sides has the reverse of the paper which is a paler blue typeface print. There is also a ribbon tied round it. Here's a close up of it. I love it, might have to make some as Christmas pressies.



Happy Wednesday everyone.
:-)

13 comments:

Sarah

welcome back - lovely looking space and the clock is so sweet and a fab blue!
Thanks for sharing today. Sarah (at 1)

okienurse

nice looking desk! Very neat and tidy. Love the clock you made. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Simple homemade living

The clock is stunning!!! I need to see it in real life too. busy desk there Ally x x x

Lunch Lady Jan

Hi there, Ally!! Good to see you at the crop :) Really like the little clock - can see it in a toile de jouy type room!! xx

Franka Benjaminsen

Your desk looks wonderful and... I see a lot of interesting things on it. Love your beautiful clock. Good you are back. Happy WOYWW.
Franka

dianneo

Welcome back! Ikea is soooo fun!

ScrappnBee

Welcome Back! The desk is so tidy! It looks fabulous! Love the look of the little clock! Darling! Thanks for sharing your WOYWW! -Amanda

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes)

Your desk is so neat and tidy - love the clock x

Angie

Is it really a years since your name came up on the list ....where does time go ....I love that clock. Do you think IKEA realises that their stotage is made for crafters lol

Sue from Oregon

Now when I see a tidy desk like yours, I have to hang my head in shame LOL! I should go mix up your desk a wee bit and then I would feel better...just kidding!

Neet

Love your shelves - a bit like my cubby holes. What a fab idea is that clock! Great you are back - stay.
Thanks for sharing - Neet #2

Tertia

Cool shelves! The clock is great too.
Happy very belated WOYWW

Kezzy

Fab shelves and wow the clock is stunning. Kezzy x

Post a Comment