CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 August 2011

Pinch Punch First of the Month!


Just a quickie to let you know that for this month (yes its August already) Stampin' Up! are giving away a free gift. With either an order of £75 or a workshop total of £250 you will get the following:

A beautiful, exclusively-designed cosmetic bag.
PLUS
Rich Razzleberry 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Striped Gosgrain Ribbon.
PLUS
A 24-piece Clip Assortment.

The ribbon alone would normally cost you £10.25 so you can see this is a real bargain, and you could use the fab cosmetic bag for keeping your smaller tools in.

If you would like one of these lovely sets, I can take orders by email (payable by paypal) or if you would like a workshop then please email me.

Right I'm off now to see what I can order for myself so I can get a set (not that I need anymore ribbon...)


0 comments:

Post a Comment