CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Its the Summer Mini Blog Hop!

Well if you've made it this far, you've hopefully come from CarolynUKs fab blog

These are the projects I managed to get done between getting my pre-orders and going off on holiday (where I am on my way back from as you read).

So I was a little frugal this time round and only got a few things.  I had to have the lovely score board of course, I also got the gorgeous Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, and what is probably one of my most favourite papers - Attic Boutique.


So I made lots of lollipop/pinwheel thingies - whatever you like to call them.  I covered a button box and put one on the lid.  There is a little one in the middle of a card, and one on the lid of an exploding box.  The tub thing is made using the milk carton die, based on one Jo D made me that I use as a pen tub.  The plain card is soft suede.



Above is a closer view of the exploding box and two more pinwheels I made.


And here is the inside of the exploding box.  The pink red card is rose red (I think).  The patterened paper is more from Attic Bouique.  I'll hopefully finish it off sometime with some more patterend paper and some photos and embellishments.

So thats my little collection, I hope you enjoyed it, now go check out Vronies blog, which I am sure will be gorgeous.

Have fun!
ally
   

12 comments:

Anonymous

These are so gorgeous. I just love this DSP.x

Alison xx

Wow these are beautiful. A xx

Emily

Simply gorgeous!!! I need to make me one of those!

Emma Harrison

Fabulous projects. I love your exploding box. I must try and make one.

Crafty Little Becca

Love all that you have done.

Clare

Gorgeous projects, must get some of that DSP!

Anne-Marie

I love your exploding box Ally, these papers are so gorgeous and it really shows them off.

Beckie

Love the pinwheels and the exploding box. Love Bex xxx

Sarah Keerie

Fab - one day I'm going to make an exploding box!

Sandra Roberts (Sarnie)

Stunning projects -beautiful colour combinations too :-)

Leanie

Lovely, really like this x

Anonymous

the rosettes (pinwheels) are very pretty but I especially love how you used them to embellish your projects - and honey there is nothing plain about that card!

Post a Comment