CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 January 2012

Partial Embossing

I came across this fab technique when I found a video from Stampin' Up! convention.  The demonstrator (I'm really sorry I didnt get the name) had done a lovely Christmas tree using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.

Then the lovely Jo D asked me to do an inspiration station at her Stampin; Up! team training day so I thought I would have aplay at some things using the partial embossing technique - and I got a bit carried away.

So, as so many people have asked me how I did the balloon card, I have put that and another card I made since the training day together with the cute little milk carton together on a downloadable tutorial.  The link is in my side bar.

I already have another couple planned, so if there's enough interest I'll certainly do more.


Have a crafty weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment