CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 26 January 2012

An experiment - is now over sorry!

Ok I'm going to try something new. In lieu of finding anywhere reasonably priced where I live to hold classes, I'm going to do them online!


So since I havent tried this before, I am putting up this little file first that you can download for free, just so I can see that it works ok. If it doesnt please let me know. The file is a beaded necklace class I did for UK Scrappers a few years ago. There are no piccies in it just plain text instructions, I just wanted something I could throw up quickly to test.


However this weekend I am hoping to finish the project I am currently working on a put up a proper class that you can buy and do in the comfort of your own home.


So watch this space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment