CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 August 2011

Bank Hols Weekend



Well its the end of a busy bank holiday weekend. I managed to persuade a friend to do a leaflet drop with me for my Stampin' Up! business and so this morning we went off on a tour of some of the front gardens of town. Despite my initial hesitations we ended up having a good time, with good company, admiring (or not) front gardens and being out in the sunshine.


We also ended up with a whole new appreciation for the work of our trusty posties. By the end of the first road we had scraped and bruised fingers and knuckles. I had been worried we might get our fingers nibbled by dogs lying in wait, but we were far more likely to loose them to the spring loaded letter boxes, and I'm not quite appreciating the free exfoliation from the brushes inside - or maybe I just need to get the other hand done so they are evenly red!


Second job today was to finish up some work on this years 2 Scrapladies "Year in a Day" class, which the above piccie is a sneak peek from. There are more piccies and information over on the 2SL blog - here.



Hope you all had a fab weekend.


ally





0 comments:

Post a Comment