CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Happy Birthday WOYWW

WOYWW is 1 today!

I had grand plans for a fabulous thing to decorate my office and commemorate the birthday, but sadly none of them got further than the darkest recesses of my mind (probably just as well for some of them). So instead, last night, I threw this little string of paper bunting together.



The papers are all made or rather sprayed by me, being off cuts of bigger bits I made with my glimmer mists. It doesnt show in the piccie, but they are lovely and pearly and sparkly. I have them hanging from the shelf unit over my desk.

So now I shall sit here with some loud music blaring, a glass of something cold and sparkly (lemonade) and browse some of the other birthday WOYWWs.

Happy WOYWW everyone, and thanks Mrs Dunnit for giving me an excuse to blog at least once a week.

:-)

18 comments:

Nine

http://au-bout-de-mes-doigts-by-nine.blogspot.com/

Annie

Pretty WOYWW bunting :-)
A x

Nine

Oups sorry. Thanks for sharing !

Bleubeard and Elizabeth

Just learned today that a bunting is the same as a banner in the US. Regardless what it's called, I love that WOYWWAC set of flags. Have a great WOYWW.

Helen

Gorgeous banners/bunting. Enjoy your blog hop tonight - lemonade - right!!

Foil Play

Lovely bunting - very pretty colours :-)

Darcy Marshall

aww I love that mini bunting, so pretty, i bet it really shimmers in the sunlight.

Twiglet

Great mini bunting - love those pink/black hearts. Happy WOYWWA!

Andrea - Wales, UK

Cold and sparkly Lemonade...nice!!!
Love the bunting, it's really pretty!

xx

Julia Dunnit

Awww, bunting and lemonade - how very English of you my friend! Love that you made it from scrapitos, so important to use up your leftovers!!

Kay

Lovely bunting. I'm sure the shimmer is amazing in real life.

Linby

sweet bunting.
Linbyx

Sid

What fab bunting !!

Unknown

Well I love how you threw them there paper bits together!

Paper and Ribbons

The bunting is so cute!

HeARTworks

Yes isn't it a great excuse to go bloghopping! And we meet such great peeps! Now your desk looks festive with the bunting! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Kathy

The bunting looks so pretty and suitably celebratory!

Ruby

Love your little bunting! It was really nice to meet you yesterday, happy colouring!! x

Post a Comment