CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 May 2010

New Stash!

I was up early (for me) today. Sunday morning are my chance for a lie in but today, I was up and in Tidworth by 9.50 waiting eagerly outside Kraft Crazy for the Flea Sale to start.

By midday I was back home with a big bag of lovely new (to me) stamps to play with. I got a really nice selection and fab bargains too - which you can see here.

Since I also took along some of my old stamps and stuff to sell, it was a good opportunity for a clear out. I did take along a few things to sell, but I also found a few stamps I had forgotten about and have been inspired to play with again using techniques I have found since I last used them.

So a very good and creative weekend on the whole.

:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment