CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 12 May 2010

WOYWW

What can I say, do you think I have too many? I had a tidy up at the weekend and found a few glue runners that I had forgotten about, though to be honest I do get through them very quickly so they will soon be used up.

And here is whats on my desk tonight.

The cards are made using some digi stamps that a friend of mine has been designing and I will sell if and when I ever get a website sorted out. In the meantime they feature in a class I am teaching at Craft Krazy in Tidworth at the end of the month. The backing for them all is corrugated craft paper which is something new for me, but I really like it.

:-)




13 comments:

Julia Dunnit

Glue runners, scissors, all things we haveerm, more than one of! I don't use them, so yes I think you have too may..but I just turned around tomy desk and can see 4 rolls of tape without hunting!!
Love the well observed character images.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans

How many glue runners can one person need LOL. Great fun cards. Thanks for sharing. Tracy Evans x b

Joey

Hi Ally

wow thats a lot of glue runners lol, love the atcs

Joey.x

Jan Hennings

LOL..love the images on your desk :)

Carmen

I'm another who doesn't use them :P I tried once and ended up in a sticky gunked up gluey mess so gave up. But have a big pile of DST I can spy on top of my shelves :P

Spyder

I have one...and I moan at it coz it doesn't stick!! and now that I've got tothe end of it...I relise it isn't permanent !! Glue that isn't permanent!?? thats like shoes you must not stand up in!! They seem such a good idea, please tell me the permanent ones are fantastic!!!!

((Lyn)) if they are...then no, you do not have too many!

Annie

What brilliant, fun cards.
A x

Sandra

see, I don't think you can have too many of anything LOL. They look like fun cards too :)

Liverpool Lou (Anne)

Great cards, great images
Anne x

Sandy

Those are adorable, Ally!

Andrea - Wales, UK

Great cards and a girl can never have too many runners!!

xx

Michelle

great cards, thanks for sharing, -) sorry it's taken so long to get round to you, have a great weekend!
hugs
Michelle
xxx

Tonje

That is a great amount of gluerunners, but I believe that glue and tape is something we cardmakers use SO much so it's better to have too many than none!
Great cards you have made and lovely images!

Post a Comment