CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 8 March 2009

Well the crop came and went, and so did another one. I did make a couple of LOs but mostly made Mothers' Day cards. So where are the piccies I hear you cry? Well the camera has them but the camera and half my scraphovel is currently in bags and boxes around the house. My very dear bestest friend (give me 10/10 for grovelling) is coming to pack the rest up for me over the next couple of days.

Then.... insert drum roll.....

We are finally going to paint this baby, maybe re-cover the flooring (which it really needs) and get some new furniture. So hopefully by the time I get to blog again, I will be able to show you the before and after photos.

Trouble is, how do you get so much cr*p into such a small room (its only 2 x 3.5 meters) without it looking like it does now?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment