CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 21 March 2009

Happy Mothers' Day to all those Mummies out there.

Here are a few ideas for those of you who may be looking for last minute ideas.


1. Is a card I made for a commission, who specifically wanted a picture of lilac on it. I found this on a free image website, printed it out twice and layered it up with foam pads. The background and circular message was made on the PC in Word.

2. Was done using my Cricut with the Wild Card cartridge and Design Studio to weld the frame and Happy Mothers Day message together. Then I cut some flowers (cant remember which cart) and a butterfly and its shadow from the Home Accents cart. The flower and butterly both have a layered look and are 3D.

3. Was a rose from the same image website as before, done the same way with foam pads. The background and circular message are the same. The rose was stuck onto a piece of home made silk paper which I found in my stash.

4. Was just a simple little card. A circular message stuck onto a couple of girant purple Heidi Swapp flowers, little gem hearts are stuck in the corner, and the edge is punched before sticking onto the base card.

I see a repetitive theme here, think I may have a thing for purple?

1 comments:

Julia Dunnit

Oh I see 4 lovely cards..hadn't seen the colour thing!! But that happens a lot I think...you go through phases, as our mothers would say!!

Post a Comment