CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 25 March 2010

WOYWW+1


Ok I'm a day late, I took the photo last night, quite late and then had I.T issues - the photo wouldnt load so I gave up!

Anyway this was my desk yesterday, the card on it was made with a digistamp from Aifactory - only don't as I did, order and want to use it immediately, as the files can take 2-3 hours to become available for download. Anyway, I needed a whale this one was cute and the only one I could find.

Its coloured in with my copic markers, the papers are Bazzill and Fancy Pants Arctic Chill. The wording was from the Lyrical Letters Cricut Cartridge, welded together on Design Studio and cut from white card which I coloured to match the rest with my Copics. Oh and theres a googly eye and some stickles on too.



:-)

5 comments:

Julia Dunnit

Oh is cuteeeeeeeee! Nice welding too. And it's never too late really! Did you hear your astronaut on the radio this morning?

Carmen

Love this card Ally - especially the water spray *g* So cute!

Spyder

well worth the wait, he's a really cute whale!
(Lyn)

Angie

I once downloaded some characters and I'm sure it took well under 30 mins. Love the water spout spray and his colour

Cardarian

A very cute whale! Nice card!
Cardarian

Post a Comment