Well the canvases didnt quite work out as nicely as I had them pictured in my head, but see for yourselves. If I did them again, I would use thinner paper for the cut out and use a grey or black ink for the stamped background. You cant see but the paintbrush kind of shed a bit too so I would do something about that! I dont like the glossy finish on the varnish either, but thats just me.
On the other hand I am really pleased with my new flower. Its supposed to be an anemone and was made using 5 layers of Accent24s flower from the Accent Essentials Cricut cart. Cut 3 layers in one size (I did 2") and 2 layers in a smaller size (I did 1.5"). Snip each petal into three and curl them all. Then stick them all together with the smallest ones on top. Then blob a large circle of Stickles or glitter glue in the middle. The white one is just plain white card, the purple one was coloured with promarkers.
The card was made using one of the anemones I had made and a smaller version, the stalk was a piece of green cane I had that I cut to size. The leaves are just leaf shapes folded in half to give a little dimension and glued at one end. The backing paper is a piece of very old Basic Grey I think which is inked all round the edge in lavender chalk ink.