CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 22 February 2009

Welcome to my blog.


I've been told I should have one - so here it is, and since it needed a name, I came up with Serendipity (as in happy accident) and Paper cuts (cos thats mostly what I do).

I use my Circut mostly but have been known to break out a scalpel or pair of scissors now and then to chop up paper into little bits and stick them back together again. When I put it like that it seems kind of pointless, but you all know thats not true, right?

Here is a little taste of things to come. This is a card I made for valentines day last week. The inside says "not stupid".

The words were welded together and also welded to the back of the card, using Design Studio. The pale pink is a vellum liner I made so I had something to stick "not stupid" without it showing through the holes in the front.

I hope the recipient found it as funny as their other half and I did.


0 comments:

Post a Comment