CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 18 September 2011

Stamp Focus - Confetti




I thought I would do a little focus on some of the sets of stamps Stampin' Up! produce and show you some of the things I have done with them.

So first up - Confetti is one of my favourite stamp sets from Stampin' Up! I was so glad it wasn't on the retired list, it means I get to play with it for another year :) The set consists of 6 stamps each giving a little sprinkle of one of either leaves, hearts, flowers, dots, letters or sparkles (or snowflakes as I think they are). They make great backgrounds and could be used for a ton of other things.

The picture above is a LO I used the hearts on, I used a pink that was a bit to light in hindsight but I wanted a subtle background and so this is it!



The two cards are done using other stamps in the set - the tree trunk is drawn (but you could use Trendy Trees set, or add the leaves to any other tree branch set). The penguin is from Every Little Bit, and the iglu was a circle punch that I drew on and shaded with a copic pen.


If you would like to order Confetti you can do so from me - in wood for £16.95 or clear for £13.95 plus p&p.

Finally a sneak from the new catalogue which is available to order from 1st October - FABRIC! My best friend Kathy made this cute little bag for me using the pack I got on pre-order - isnt it gorgeous? The sides fold in and its teardrop shaped when its flat, but when you put all your bits in it opens up into a cube. This one fits about eight SU ink pads with room for a couple of stamp blocks and a few bits and pieces.


Dont forget you can order from the new catalogue from 1st October. If you would like to get a copy of the new catalogue from me they are £5.95 inc p&p BUT I will give you a £5 voucher off your first order of £35 or more - Email me for more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment