CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Post Christmas sales

Well they don't wait till January now do they? Christmas day wasnt even over and the shops were announcing sales.

Well I resisted until yesterday and then gave in and went to Hobbycraft to see what goodies they had and if there were any bargains to be had.




And see what jumped into my basket? It was all alone on the shelf so I couldn't leave it there could I?

So today I have been playing with it. I really like it and think I might have to go back and get some more cards for it!



:-)



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Dormouse

It's so cute. :) I love the caravan and the moose.

Julia Dunnit

OOh how interesting that you have a slice - much more prtable than the Cricut for sure - is it a replacement or a good addition? Oh do review when you can please!

Weasel

tsk tsk tsk Mizz Ally - very naughty! but fun I know lol...

Post a Comment